- This event has passed.
Rare Disease Market Access and Orphan Drug Commercialization
September 29, 2016 - September 30, 2016
Join market access and commercialization executives from pharmaceutical and biotech companies with a focus on rare, genetic, and orphan diseases to explore the current commercial dynamics surrounding these unique products. This Summit evaluates market forces, their economic impact, and the implications for orphan drug market access – covering early stage commercialization efforts through pricing, reimbursement, and patient and market access considerations.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Learn strategies to enhance your patient-centered approach to product commercialization
- Discuss lessons learned between industry and advocacy partnerships
- Understand key pricing models and how to develop a cost effectiveness model for your product
- Gain insight from payers on how they manage orphan drug pricing and reimbursement and their perceptions on value in relation to price
- Dive into the mechanics of lobbying in the rare disease space
- Determine how to choose the right distribution model for market success