- This event has passed.
World Congress on Patient Advocacy
October 27, 2016 @ 8:00 am - October 28, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies all believe in representing the patient voice within the company.
The challenge is how to make patient centricity an actuality within your organization. The paradigm shift in the healthcare industry to have a greater focus on the patient voice has created a need for industry organizations to ramp up their patient advocacy efforts to more successfully engage and empower what is most important; the patient. This summit brings together manufacturer and advocacy professionals to discuss how to most effectively engage the patient in drug development, how to create successful partnerships, and discusses strategies and results from successful case examples.
Top Reasons To Attend:
- 2015 Attendance Pie Chart
- Discuss innovative tactics for involving patients from the initial stages of drug development through study launch
- Discover how to translate a volunteer network into your organization’s stakeholder groups
- Understand the impact of ePatient communities on clinical trial participation
- Determine how to more effectively capture the patient voice in policy
- Learn how to work in partnership with global patient advocates
- Show how to clarify your role to internal stakeholders when building an advocacy function
- Demonstrate how data transparency can help build trust and confidence in patients participating in clinical trials
- Identify how to work in partnership with global patient advocates